Our Veterinary Services
All Creatures Veterinary Hospital Located in Salem, MA offers the following services:
- Canine/Feline Physical Examinations
- Avian Physical Examinations
- Small Mammal (Rabbits, Guinea Pig, Rats, Mice, Hamsters, Gerbils, Ferrets) Examinations*
- Reptile/Amphibians (Snakes, Bearded Dragons, Turtles/Tortoises, Geckos, Frogs) Examinations*
- Routine Preventative Care and Education
- Geriatric Medicine, including Librela for Dogs and Solensia for Cats
- In-House Laboratory Services
- In-House Digital Radiology
- In-House Ultrasound Services
- Pet Surgical Services
- Dentistry / Digital Dental Radiology
- Case Specific Hospitalization
- Phovia Light Therapy
- Online Pharmacy / Prescription Food Ordering and Home Delivery
Emergency Vet Care
We provide emergency care for our patients during our regular office hours. We have a limited amount of same-day emergency and urgent care appointments available. Due to our limited amount of same-day appointments, we may need to refer you to an emergency facility. Outside of our regular office hours, you may need to make use of the following Emergency Care Facilities.
These facilities provide full-service emergency care throughout the night and weekend for our patients.
*These lists are not all inclusive. Please call and inquire about your specific pet.