As of 4/17/2023 we are no longer requiring masks to be worn in the building. Thank you for all your cooperation of theses last few years adhering to this protocol. We sincerely appreciated it.
New Online Portal launched 3/20/2023
Our new medical record software has an online portal where you can see important information for all of your pets in one place. This web-based portal allows you to book or review upcoming appointments, see our standards of care, review your pet’s medications, see weight history and access invoices. You can even make payments and request medication refills! For added fun, upload a photo to each pet’s profile and it will show up in our software!
Click the link below and sign up using the email you have on file with us and you will instantly have access to all your pets’ info. It is extremely easy to sign up and we know that you will be happy that you did.
- New Policy As of March 09, 2023. If an appointment is cancelled three times, upon the rebooking of the appointment, a FULL deposit of that appointment will be required at time of booking. If appointment is then cancelled a refund will NOT be issued.
- As of October 2022 we transitioned to ezyvet software and a paperless system
- As of May 19th 2022 our hours are as follows: Mondays 8am-6pm, Tuesdays 8am-7pm, Wednesdays 8am-7pm, Thursdays 8am-7pm, Fridays 8am-6pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm
- ePetHealth 11/10/2021 We wanted to let everyone know we are discontinuing our ePet Health Portal. But don’t fret!! Check out and download our free App, All Creatures Salem. Just register using your email we have on file and voila! All your pet’s information at your fingertips!!! Make and confirm appointments Join our loyalty program,Receive health and appointment reminders, Request Prescriptions and medical records, Post Selfies with your BFF!!
- As of 10/26/2021 ACVH will be requiring a $45 deposit for all new client appointments per patient.
- This deposit will be applied to the charges incurred at the visit, or will be forfeited if the appointment is missed or canceled with less than 48 hours notice. When scheduled appointments are missed or canceled with little notice, patients are denied the opportunity to come in that would have had if the appointment was canceled with proper notice. In order to avoid this situation, we attempt to contact each client the day before the appointment to confirm the time and date.
- New Boarding Policy!
- All boarders being dropped off must have an appointment scheduled for drop off for an intake to be done by a technician. Appointment times are Mon-Thurs 9:00 am and 5:40pm. Fridays 9:00 am and 4:10 pm
- Boarders must be picked up by 11am or an additional days boarding fee will be charged
- See Boarding website page for full boarding details